1. Print the zig-zag traversal of a BST.

2. There is a language Googley. There are two global registers X and Y both
of whom have the character 'A' stored in them. There are only two commands
in the language.
i) next
ii) print
'A' will be there.
When print is executed, the character in the X register is printed and the
contents in the X and Y register are swapped.
Now you are given the result of the commands, you have to return a string
which contains all the commands which would have generated the final output.

These 2 questions were of 10 marks each.
There were 10 objective questions of 1 mark each too, out of which 4 had 4
options, and we had to write short one-two lines answers for the other six
questions. I remember little of the objective qs :

1. MCQ on various sorting algorithms
2. Numerical on networking ( sub-hosts, Class B )
3. Numerical on finding the Mean time to failure of a RAID system. Mean
time to failure of one disk was given as 10^6 hours and the mean time to
repair one disk was 10 hours.
4. Three processes with some mutexes were given. We were to tell if the
processes were deadlocked, and if they were, we had to rearrange to avoid
the deadlock.
5. Output :
  int16 value = 10 ;
while ( value > 0 ) value+= 10 ;
print value
6. Two threads were given. They operated on some variables. We had to tell
that after the two threads are done, what will be the value of a specific
variable k.
7. Numerical involving finding the average waiting time in a shortest job
first scheduling.
8. Out of 5 options, we had to tell which all functions we could use to
hash the variable x.