hi all,
yes you can do it that way, but the thing is why are you increasing the
complexity of the problem by again checking the inorder traversal output to
be checked for increasing order.
just traverse through the ones recursively(as we do it in the inoder
traversal) through all the nodes and check whether the left child is less
than the root and root is smaller than the right node.

Warm Regards
Vishal Chaudhary
BE(Hons) Computer Science and Engineering
BITS Pilani