according to me option c holds....
Reason:it is either that F&G or E&H pair occurs but both pairs cannot occur
as one is an oucome of B while other holds if C occurs. since either B or C
(but not both) may follow A... so point prooved. but D will always be there
weather B or C follows after A.
since "must occur" is asked my answer is option C

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 11:39 PM, marti <amritsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes I feel (e) is the right option.
>

> On Sunday, December 16, 2012 11:18:57 PM UTC+5:30, rahul sharma wrote:
>>
>> A causes B or C, but not both
>> F occurs only if B occurs
>> D occurs if B or C occurs
>> E occurs only if C occurs
>> J occurs only if E or F occurs
>> D causes G,H or both
>> H occurs if E occurs
>> G occurs if F occurs
>>
>> 6. If A occurs which of the following must occurs
>>
>> I. F and G
>> II. E and H
>> III. D
>>
>> (a) I only
>> (b) II only
>> (c) III only
>> (d) I,II, & III
>> (e) I & II (or) II & III but not both
>>
>> Ans. (e)
>> E option should be 1&111  or 11&3
>> am i ryt???
>> A-> b or c.
>> if A->B    then B->f&g   and D    else if A->C   ,then   c->e&h and c->d
>>
>> am i ryt????

Regards,
SHUBHAM SANDEEP
IT 3rd yr.