You have N guards in a line each with a demand of coins.You can skip paying
a guard only if his demand is lesser than what you have totally paid before
reaching him.Find the least number of coins you spend to cross all guards.
I think its a DP problem but cant come up with a formula.Another approach
would be to binary search on the answer but how do I verify if no. of coins
is a possible answer?