From: w.s miller <wentworth.miller6...@gmail.com>
Sent: 15-04-2013 22:54
To: algogeeks@googlegroups.com
Subject: [algogeeks]

suppose we have n processing units.we have an incoming traffic which is to
be
distributed among them.but we have to take in mind that load is to be
equally distibuted and if one of the processing units goes down ,then we
have to distribute the traffic to rest of the processing units.Also when
the processing unit which is down comes up,then the traffic distribution is
to be handled ....

please suggest any suitable data structure or algorithm....

thanks