There are N floors and N persons each one is tagged with some random unique
number between 1 to N(represents floor number).
We have a lift which can accommodate one person at a time. Every person is
in some random floor.
Initially lift is at floor 1 and all floors have single person. Problem
here is.. we have to move the persons to their corresponding floor with
minimum number of lift movements.
Restriction : Lift can have at most one person at a time.
While moving persons, at some point of time, we can keep more than one
person at one floor.