Dear Business Partner,
My client is looking for a Java Developer with GWT with SOAP web services.
Please share your consultants suitable resumes with me on my ID:
da...@manifesttechnology.net;

Job Title:          Java Developer with GWT with SOAP web services
Location:          Rancho Cordova, CA (Only Locals)
Duration:          12+ Months Contract
Max Rate:         $50/hr

We are looking for a front-end Java developer to help complete and maintain
our browser-based Benefits Management application.
The app is built in GWT with SOAP web services (JAX-RS) and a DB2 back-end.
Java 6 or higher
Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
Spring MVC
JEE compliant technologies
Familiar with Web service (JAX-WS, JAX-RS)
DB2 & SQL
Eclipse based IDE
Hibernate or Java Persistence API (JPA)
Enterprise Java Beans
JMS
MDBs specifically
Spring or Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java
Familiar with Agile methodologies
Use of UML.

Thanks,
David Johnson - Sr IT Recruiter
Manifest Technology
Email: da...@manifesttechnology.net

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the