Hi,

We also have some openings in Hyderabad For SDE-1 and SDE-2 position for
Amazon.

Interested people can forward CV on neshuagarwal1...@gmail.com.

Regards,
Aman

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 4:07 PM, sourabh jain <sourabhjain...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Location?????
>
> Thank You
> Have a Nice Day :)
>
> Regards
> Sourabh Kumar Jain
> Computer Science Corporation(CSC)
> Hyderabad, Telangana.
> MOB.-+919160490000
>           +919993878717
>
> On 2 December 2014 at 15:44, Bhanu Kishore <bhanukishor...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>   We have 4 SDE-1 openings in our team at Amazon Hyderabad. If any of you
>> are interested, you can forward your resume to bhanukishor...@gmail.com
>>
>> --
>> Thank & Regards,
>>
>> Bhanu Kishore Diddi.
>> Software Development Engineer,
>> Amazon India Development Center(Hyderabad).
>> Mobile :- 9704253365
>> Email:- kisho...@amazon.com

Aman A.
Amazon.com | Software Development Engineer | TAM - Technology

एकम् सत्, विप्राः बहुधा वदन्ति