Waddup guys,
Hope everything is fine at your end. So this is a personal mail, I'm
sending out. I've recently started my IndieGogo Crowdfunding Campaign for a
hip hop music video. I'm now taking my passion for rapping to another
level. It's just that I'm little short of funds. I need around 1000 to 1400
$ to come out with a good concept music video and hire promoters to do the
same.

The details of  the campaign can be found at this link.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indian-hiphop-single-music-video/x/9462122

If you all believe in me, donate a dollar or two; that's mere ~Rs 120.
People smoke this much amount in one day.

PS: If you think am begging for money, then please you don't have to pay
anything. Don't even open the link and you can happily remove me from your
circle. Because am a friend asking for help from friends . Nothing else.

Regards
Shrey Choudhary
Mobile: +919953029023

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" -
Eleanor Roosevelt