Given an undirected graph G = (V, E), for any subset of nodes S ⊆ V we can
construct a graph Gs from G by removing all nodes in S together with their
incident edges. In the critical node problem (CNP), we are given an integer
1 ≤ k ≤ |V | and need to find a subset S of size k such that the graph Gs
has the minimum pair-wise connectivity. Here pairwise connectivity of a
graph is defined as the number of pairs of connected vertices in the graph

*Input*: The file “cnp.in” includes multiples lines. The first line
contains three integers 1 ≤ n ≤ 1000, 1 ≤ m ≤ 100000 and 1 ≤ k ≤ n that
correspond to the number of nodes, edges, and the size of S. Each of the
following m lines contain two integers u and v, separated by one space, to
denote an edge from u to v. Nodes are numbered from 1 to n.
*Output*: The file “cnp.out” contains exactly 2 lines. The first line
contains an integer P that is the minimum pairwise connectivity of GS. The
second line contains exactly k integers which are the id of the nodes in S.