Hi ,

I am Pavan from Infinate360 Consulting Services. Recently we saw your
linkedin profile and wanted to introduce our company which helps companies
in Adobe Solution Patner i.e Adobe analytics Implementation Services. We
have completed integrating with https://www.thecatalystacademy.org/ as our
first project.

About Adobe analytics:
Adobe Analytics gives marketers the ability to understand their business,
industry, and audience on a deeper level. With real-time understanding of
behavioural patterns and other consumer insights, Adobe Analytics has the
ability to vastly improve marketing performance.

A successful Adobe Analytics implementation requires a knowledgeable team
with the right expertise––a team that not only has deep technical
expertise, but one that also understands the underlying business
objectives. Infinate360 provides this kind of team. As a long-time Adobe
partner, our experience allows us to successfully execute as needed,
whether you’re migrating to Adobe Analytics for the first time, need help
re-implementing or advancing your current implementation, or assistance
with ongoing maintenance, reporting, and analysis.
Our Adobe Analytics services cover:

Strategy and Planning

• Clarifying business objectives and requirements via stakeholder interviews
• Developing a measurement strategy that defines goals, audiences and
intent, and KPIs
• Developing a report strategy that yields meaningful, actionable insights

Implementation and QA

• Translating business requirements into Adobe Analytics design
specifications
• Implementing tags with or without a tag management solution
• Validating code, tags, and reports across different environments
Reporting and Analysis

• Creating reports appropriate for the various audiences in your
organization
• Interpreting the reports and translating data into actionable
recommendations
Training

• Using a tag management system to deploy new/update tags
• Building reports and using the Adobe Analytics tool
• Interpreting data and finding answers that drive business results

Looking forward to hearing from you. Please let us know your feasible time
to connect.We can also help in Digital marketing - SEO ,website design &
mobil apps

Regards,
Mark Anthony
CEO – Infiante 360