Hi!
Well i think it is to small with 32 gig as you can have 256 gb on a modern
android phone these days.
I think its samsung that have made a micro sd with 1 tb of storage.
SO its to small but i can buy the unit anyway.
/A

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#532): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/532
View All Messages In Topic (17): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/16777048