To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 3:15 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] cleaning up vinyl records?

hi its the first time on posting to this group.
wen cleaning up your vinal
u need a good cartridge and stylus as well.
personally i still have my teckniques deck with a stanton 500 cartridge in it.
from stewart

from the ross meister
www.laserhothits.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Anders Holmberg" <and...@pipkrokodil.se>