Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Hamit Campos
Sendt: 2. maj 2018 15:58
Til: all-audio@groups.io
Emne: Re: [all-audio] Denon AVRX3400 Is Here

Yeah it probabally has TuneIn Title and all that kinda stuff. Most of the hi
end AVRs do. They just don't seem to have I Heart Radio though for what ever
reason.

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#637): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/message/637
View All Messages In Topic (5): https://groups.io/g/all-audio/topic/18137314