From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robin Frost
Sent: Sunday, 17 June 2018 5:41 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Enjoy The Dove

Hi,
Ooh the birdies this just made my day I can't tell you how much fun this
was.  How far away was that dove from you? Was this recorded with the
internal mics of the ls-p4? Was center mic on or off and did you use one of
the preset mic levels or set them manually?
Thanks so much for sharing this.
Take good care.
Robin