From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Anders
Holmberg
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 3:17 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] New Zoom F8

Hi!
What's the price of that device?
I don't think i have money for it right now b because i have no work but
maybe i could get one later.
/A

> 20 juni 2018 kl. 14:36 skrev Dane Trethowan <grtd...@internode.on.net>:
>
> I've read reviews on the F8 and I'm left open mouthed.
>

>> On 20 Jun 2018, at 10:34 pm, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Oh oh oh oh dude I totally say do it! The F8 sounds epic! I'd totally get
1 if I had the dough. I've not heard 1 with a Rode NT1-A hooked up but the
things I have heard blow my mind! Totally dude if you have the dough and can
do it I totally recomend grabbing it.

>> On 6/20/2018 7:11 AM, Dane Trethowan wrote:
>>> We're thinking along the same lines though I do intend keeping my Zoom
H6, such a lovely machine.
>>> I've read reviews on the Zoom F8 and I know its on special here right
now just in time for my next pay so.. yep.. may grab one of those.
>>> Its incredible how Zoom have managed to wipe the floor with all the Big
boys of the recorder industry as - generally - Zoom gives you far much more
bang for your buck whether that be build quality, audio quality or feature
set.
>>> The Zoom stuff is useable even though you might have to sit down for 10
minutes initially taking notes.

<meikle.aiden=btinternet....@groups.io> wrote:

> [...]
Zoom F8.

> Those of a positive and enquiring frame of mind will leave the rest of the
halfwits in this world behind.

-----
No virus found in this message.