Will do.

On 8/14/2018 4:59 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
please let us all know how it shakes loose so to speak, thanks!

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
WB6HEF
San Bernardino, CA

On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 16:39:44 -0400
"Hamit Campos" <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks. Yeah I just said self if you are really serious about pro audio and
doing true surround sound audio ya got to man up and deal with the fact that
the super duper pro stuff ain't the Plextalk PTR2. That stuff don't talk at
all. It's now or maybe never. So I called up Sweet Water Sound and placed my
order. I liked the H6 when Neal did his podcast. Just kept back cause of the
speach thing. But here we go. We'll see how it goes from when it gets here
onward. Then it's onward and upward as Neal says. Cause I really wana use my
Audio-Technica 8022 with Phantum power.