Hello Listers,

I am looking for a single bluetooth earbud that fits inside the ear.  What I
want to do, is run my screen reader on it.  Plug in a pair of over the ear
headphones, so that I can hear my sounds.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

Email/Skype:

mikeam...@earthlink.net

Zoom Room:

https://zoom.us/j/7792849618

Zoom ID:

7792849618

JFK
"
What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men
and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their
children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not
merely peace in our time but peace for all time."