Well again, its down to choice and I don’t recommend products or say anything
against them regardless of my personal view, if people want this sort of thing
then its available and they should be encouraged to buy it regardless of what
my personal view is on the subject.
No, I myself wouldn’t buy one and nor do I need one but others might, its the
same with a talking this or a talking that, everyone has different situations
and that has to be paramount in everyone’s thinking when it comes to technology.