Hi!

I've been talking about the Denon Heos products for some time, I bought a
Denon AVRX-3400H surround-sound receiver in May and a Denon Heos 10 HS2 for
the back room not long after that.

I bought a Denon Heos 1 HS2 a month ago and I'll talk about that speaker in
a separate eMail.

I'm going to purchase some Denon Heos 3 HS2 speakers for extra channels for
the AVRX-3400H receiver at some stage but one thing at a time.

The Denon Heos Super Link is something that is really going to transform my
audio systems throughout my home and I only found out about this excellent
piece of kit around half an hour ago.

https://www.audioholics.com/av-preamp-processor-reviews/denon-introduces-heo
s-super-link