From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Russillo
Sent: August 30, 2018 9:44 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] VLC 3 keeps saying it crashed

Hello, I downloaded VLC the latest version on my Windows 10 Pro laptop, running
System Access as my screen reader; each time I open any music file to play it,
I get the message Oops, VLC Media Player has crashed; do you want to send a
crash report to the developers?  When I hit the Yes button, then the file
starts playing as it should.  Any idea what makes VLC act like it's crashed and
how I ccan fix that problem short of getting rid of VLC altogether?  Thanks.

Peter Russillo