Ah good old Windows Media Slayer. lol. Na dude. It's all good. I learned that little joke from Hope Pavenmire. Remember her from Blind Cool Tech? Yeah you're right why not just use Media Player? All though there are lots of formats Media Player won't play. I don't think still today it does Ogg Vorbus. But who really cares. No one seems to care about Ogg Vorbus no more. I remember it being a big deal with the Plextalk PTR2. Also Flac I don't think it does. Things like that could be why people don't like it. As for the use of it I don't get what's people's beef with Media Player. Or slayer as people like Hope called it. I use it cause it's so easy and like I said for the SRS Wow inhancement. Use SRS Wow on the right computer at the right settings and man it's glorious.