Its pretty much useless if you want to record from its built-in microphones.

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Hamit Campos
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2018 12:58 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Recorders

Ah what didn't you like about the LS-100? Ya know, I had a chance at a referbed
one on Amazon. But I figured na man cause the thing's gone.
What when the batteries die? Where would 1 get 1? Also 1 never really knows how
like new it truely is. I liked the 100. To me it sounded like the H6 but with a
darker tone. Also I love that you can hook up to 6 mics on the H6. Oh and
record 6 mono files to pann down later in some DAW to 5.1 surround. Also I did
like that the 100 spoke and that it had the switches for the phantum. So you
could shut it down on the fly when you don't need it no more. Oh and you can
only turn it on the XLR that absolutely needs it. The H6 which confused me for
a bit turns it on in pairs. Or all XLRs at once. That ain't necessarally cool.
You may need it on track 1 but not 2. O r track 4 may need it but not 3.