Okay well this topic has taken a turn I didn’t expect and for the record, I
don’t care what radio stations do, whether they broadcast mind numbing music -
as most do unfortunately - or whether they broadcast such boring shows as
“Jennifer Takes A bath”, I’m interested in receiving them particularly if
they’re far away from me.
Yep, one can probably get them on the Internet but where’s the challenge in
doing that?