Hi, Dane. I owned this microphone for a while and liked it, but ultimately sold it because i wasn't using it. Anyone who owns an iphone 7 or above may have problems because these phones do not have a headphone jack. I don't know how you would monitor the audio of this mic on one of these later iphones.