Thanks Barry.  I googled a couple of the plugins you named and found a site called herritage.  There's a link on there to download; but it doesn't download.  I guess I keep trying. However, it's getting a bit late to have it for tomorrow so maybe I should work on them with MP3Gain like others suggest, to have them for the future.

Howard

On 12/24/2018 3:29 PM, Barry Chapman wrote:
Hi Howard,

You can download DSP plugins for Winamp such as: AudioStocker PRO, RockSteady
and Tomass’ Limiter which will do what you want.

Regards,
Barry Chapman

-----Original Message-----
From: all-audio@groups.io [mailto:all-audio@groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard
Traxler
Sent: Tuesday, 25 December 2018 8:07 AM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: [all-audio] volume level

Hi all,

I have a thumb drive full of music I'd like to play during Christmas
dinner tm.  The volume levels are not all the same--some are very
different.  Does anyone know of a software that will even them out--on
the fly.  I don't want to go through them and fix 'em one at a time.
I'll be using winamp to play them.

Thanks, anybody.

Howard