Hi!
I have a harddisk connected to My router and on that one i have a partition for
a lot of radio programs i’ve recorded.
Now i want to play them via vlc on my Ipad mini 4.
So i open up vlc sidebar and double-tap on the local network and then on the
network where the disk is connected.
I now have a list of servers and one of them is the harddisk as a smb server.
I tap on that one and now have to enter my Credencials for that harddisk.
I type my name and password but there’s also a port field and a workgroup field
which i don’t care about as i don’t have any specific workgroup and i don’t
know the port for smb.
Now i click connect and here are two partitions.
One which is a backup partition and is not of intrest here.
The other partition is the one i want so i click on that to and now vlc seems
to be stuck in a loop.
I can only see an in progress message on the screen so i don’t know if it is
trying to access the drive or is just stuck.
Any sollution for this one?
/A