Hi Dane and list.

Regarding my Zoom F8n, I managed to secure the assistance from the BBC Radio
Scotland's, radio Operations Manager today by phone and I'm delighted that he
is willing to set up my Zoom F8n for me.

  This is fantastic because I don't know anyone up here in the wilderness  of
Scotland who could help me out.

So I'm meeting him a his work in 2 weeks time and although the setting up
should be simple for him, I'm still very unsure of the device I've purchased.

I'm hoping to get my local bar maid to describe the recorder and it's buttons
and also the Zoom bag that I also purchased  and of course I've also got
Youtube.

But I really got to ask Dane this silly question.

I've unboxed my Zoom and it looks as though it stands on it's left side
vertically, however the rather large and clumsy Zoom F8n bag I purchased will
only take the device laying on it's back.

So how would anyone see the display on the right edge if it's in a bag?

Dane, I'm sure will be having a good old laugh at me, as I've had the device
for about 3 months now.

So please dane, be gentle with me, hahaha!

Very best wishes.

Andy.