Hello!
Our ISP moved from cable router to Fiber hence we got new voice gateway. Before the move I had no problems connecting my GGMM-E2/E5 speakers to the network but now I cannot connect any of them for the life of me. They told me try disable something called I think band steering or something to that effect so I get two entries like the old gateway had and I had to give different names to my 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ SSID, nothing helped. The GGMM-E Series app is just saying connection failed and wants me to connect to 2.4GHZ, luckily I had another access point which I used but I want to have only one network mainly the one which didn't work, any help?

Thanks.

--
Georges Zeinoun
Timmerv. 6A ITR LGH1102, 54163 SKÖVDE    SWEDEN