Hi all,

I'm wondering about the speakers that folks are talking about these days:  the blue tooth and the smart, etc.  Are they one speaker or a box with two or more speakers in it?  We went for more than 50 years needing a pair of speakers for stereo.  Have we now gone back to listening to one speaker as if we have one ear? I would hate to think that all these multi-channel systems send their output to only one speaker..  I don't think my amazon echo dot plays stereo so when I use it for music, I hook it up to my stereo system.

Howard