I wonder what the hell is going on here as this problem has been extensively
discussed on list in the not to distant past as I myself was involved in the
discussion and published a tutorial on how to fix this problem.
The original author of the thread might think about searching the list archives
or better still going to Google where this topic is addressed in a full
tutorial, in fact I posted it here.
I won’t go over it all again, not because I want to be nasty but because my
post was fairly old now but will make a few crucial points.
Firstly the problems yexperienced are pretty much down to the absence of
Windows Framework which was common in Windows versions before 10.
Since Windows 10 has arrived Microsoft have been gradually fazing Windows
Framework out thus software developers who relied on the framework being
present have been rewriting their software hence the release of Magix Sound
Fort 12 Pro and 13 Audio Studio for Windows.
You can battle on with Sound Forge Pro 11 if you like and try to reinstall
Windows Framework as I did quite some time ago.
The better way to go in my view is to call Sound Forge 11 a Dead Loss and
upgrade to 12 where you’ll immediately notice a difference in faster loading
and processing times for your audio projects etc.
I bought the software on special for $199 so take a look at the Magix web site
and see if they have any offers for upgrading.