You may think differently about the recorder than I do as everyone has their
likes and dislikes.
I myself didn’t like the DM7 but that’s just me so fully explore the recorder
when you get it so you can make up your own mind.
Only my opinion again, the best Olympus recorder available today I’ve played
with is the LS-P4 which is indeed a very handy little recorder and does far
more than one would expect from a recorder of this size.
No, the LS-P4 doesn’t have some of the facilities that the such as a built-in
Screen Reader of sorts that the DM7 does but we are talking recorders after all.