Hello Frank,

Better build quality and Android an  IOS apps were stated. Along with having to
buy an additional  bluetooth dongle. Which prompted him to prefer the MixPre-3
II. Don’t forget he has both devices that he paid for out of his own money.

Furthermore, a selling point for the Zoom is that you get twice as many XLR’s
for the same money. Just think what he is saying there.

Regards,

Gena

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259