Hello Tom,

I was only trying to bring your attention to what it is you are doing and
attempting to do. I don’t know these utilities that are obviously been created
to simplify the process. You appear to be looking for a quick no fuss utility.

I cannot guess why your workflow didn’t work on this occasion. The only way you
would establish why the file became corrupted. Or maybe it didn’t maybe there
is something that has been done to the file that Winamp doesn’t like. Have you
tried another player? Have you looked at the file-size to see how it differs
from the original. There are so many things with what you are doing to the
files that could cause Winamp to refuse to play it. What do Winamp error
messages say.

Have you considered getting a copy of something like audacity and learning
that? It will be a lot easier with such a program than taking the easy way of
using these little utilities that mangle your files. But if they work for you
sometimes and you are happy with that then fine. But you will have to
investigate why it didn’t work this time. I don’t think anyone here could guess
what has happened. Unless they understand how these utilities work and have
been using these utilities for some time to know their little quirks. Have you
wrote to the program suppliers for support?
Good luck,

Gena

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259