Hello,

This is the cheapest £526 has a rating of 4.3 on 3 reviews and doesn’t appear
to mention 32 bit.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-F6-UK-Field-Recorder/dp/B07RT9QMCB/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Zoom+F6&qid=1591550649&sr=8-1

This version sounds like an import. Having a rating of 4.8 from 16 reviews at
£650.
https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Zoom-F6-Professional-Recording-Ambisonics/dp/B07S63K5N9/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Zoom+F6&qid=1591550649&sr=8-2
> On 7 Jun 2020, at 20:04, Hamit Campos <hamitcam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Gena. Please shair the link to see. As far as I know there's only 1 F6.
> But then again who knows. I saw something similar with the H6. I looked for
> it again just to see whom the target buyer was and now I find an all new
> Black H6. But mom tells me mine is black. So I don't get this new all black
> H6. We'd have to ask Zoom. Ah so gelous if you get 1. lol I'd love an F6. For
> the sound quality. Again not nocking the H6. I love mine. But the F recorders
> sound or seem to sound that much closer to the Sound Devices recorders. As to
> Neal and him demoing his F6 he said he would. So it's in the wings I guess.
> Maybe that's what he's working on.
>
> On 6/7/2020 1:33 PM, Georgina Joyce wrote:
>> Hello All,
>>
>> I just looked on Amazon for the zoom F6. Glad to see they are in stock. But
>> there seems to be 2 versions. Is there 2 versions i.e. one that supports 32
>> float bit recording and one that doesn’t?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Gena
>>
>> Call: M0EBP
>> DMR ID: 2346259