hello Philip,

Glad you found the way. You are clearly quite creative. I hope u are able to
get your money back.

You have helped me too. I purchased a Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK and the mic
level was low. I had to have the gain turned up full for a good condenser. The
same Mic connected to a Scarlett only needed a third of the way. I am not sure
if they have fixed my mixer or just sent me another. It is still in it's
packaging as I am getting used to not having it. They said there was a mix up
because of the Covid 19 situation. I guess I need to set it all back up and see
what the state of play is with it.

Well done, be careful how you celebrate. The Heath has drunk enough! LOL!

Kind regards,

Georgina

Call: M0EBP
DMR ID: 2346259