I’ll keep it brief then.
I bought the 2019 model of MacBook Pro as it was cheaper than the 2020 model,
only real difference was in the fact that the 2020 model has the Magic keyboard
whereas the 2019 model doesn’t, you can write to me off-list to discuss the
pros and cons of this but the lack of a Magic Keyboard doesn’t bother me at all.
The machine I have is a 16-inch with an intel I9 Optocore processor with 16GB
of RAM and a 512GB SSD.
The MacBook Pro has 4 USB-C/Thunterbolt 3 ports so you may wish to get a
Thunderbolt Dock in your package.
Be sure you decide on your preferences for RAM and storage as this cannot be
upgraded later.
You can build and configure your virtual MacBook Pro online at the Apple Store,
http://www.store.apple.com <http://www.store.apple.com/> or do this through the
IOS Apple Store App.