To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 2:15 AM
Subject: [all-audio] Question for power users of Total Recorder

I am running the latest version of Total Recorder professional on Windows 10, 1909. I am attempting to split a large mp3 file into smaller mp3 files. I believe I have set the split criteria correctly as a queue sheet has been generated. Now, however, I am at a loss as to how to save the file into the individual files on the queue sheet.
Please tell me what I am missing.

 Don Roberts