the latest Foobar 2000 not so accessible
Hello, I am using Foobar 2000 version 1.6.2 on a Windows 10 Pro machine; while trying to set it up  I noticed several things like making hotkeys did not seem very accessible; the tutorial I have must  have been done around 2010 or 2011 with Foobar version 1.1; if anyone uses the latest stable build  of Foobar, do you find it less accessible than earlier versions?  I am using Jaws along with Leasey  and made a playlist by giving it a title, then using Leasey tags on the files I want; after doing  this I hit control-shift-p as per the documentation to create the list; however when I go to Work  with your playlists and hit enter on the title of the playlist I made, then hit enter on Listen to  the playlist, nothing happens.  If anyone uses Jaws with Leasey, is there another step I may be  missing?  Also, what differences are there between Foobar and VLC Media Player?  Thanks for any  help and info.
Yours truly, Peter Russillo