Hello,

I'm dipping in to podcasting. I've made and submitted one, but think I
could do better. The podcast is a demo which is recorded on my s10+
using amazing mp3 recorder, and demoing features of the phone so it's
also talking.

One thing I've noticed is sometimes the audio isn't right, it's either
to loud or not loud enough, I've maximized volume. I am using
goldwave6 with some added-vst-plugins for post-processing. The files
are recorded as wav files then saved as 44.1Khz 64Kbps mp3 files.

I thought about giving a compressor a go to make my voice crisper and
the phone volume more even as well, but don't want to smash things to
soundly.

I'd appreciate any tips.

Thanks.
Dave.