To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 11:25 PM
Subject: [all-audio] Needing an External USB Sound Card with Stereo Line-in

There are many, many external USB sound cards or devices out there that have a stereo headphone jack and a mono microphone jack. I am seeking a simple external USB sound card or device for my laptop that has a stereo line-in jack. I cannot find any such product. I am not looking for a mixer or anything elaborate. Any recommendations?

--
Rich De Steno
ironr...@verizon.net