CEntrance are a high end audio brand.

Their tuff is not cheap, but is good quality for the price.

I have owned a Mic preamp by them and was extremely impressed.

I can’t speak to the accessibility of Mixer Face, especially the recorder, but
the clean creams and circuitry of their products is well acclaimed.

Of course, many audio interfaces and mixers don’t employ menus. The real
strength of this product is its quality, portability and size.

>From memory, it also contains a hardware limiter, which is much better than
>limiters implemented in software.

I’m sure its 192/24 in resolution.

Regards