To: <all-audio@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2021 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: [all-audio] Plug converter

Hello Andy,

Here's a response from Gear 4 Music following my enquiry about connecting the Roland bionoral headset to my zoom. It's probably easier just to sell another recorder. Although I see this has an app to control it.

Dear Georgina Joyce,

Thank you for your email.

You would need a recorder that accepts the 3.5mm connection on both a mic input and headphone output such as the following:

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Tascam-DR-22WL-Hand-Held-Recorder-with-WiFi/141E

If you have any queries, please feel welcome to contact us.

Kind regards,

Jasmine / Sales and Customer Services