Sure almost everyone here wil have received offers for what appears to be large discounts on SF15.

Is anyone using this with NVDA or JFW?  If so, how accessible is it these days?

I know many use Goldwave and now Reaper but using Reaper does seemto require an involved installation including software to enable access to the core of Reaper.  Apart from that it would be a whole learning curve to get to be as in using it in the way I use SF now.

any comments welcome.

Ray.

proficient