In my GoldWave, the view menu doesn't have a playback choice.  The menu has these choices:

all
specify
selection
preset
preview
auto scroll lock
zoom in
zoom out
a bunch of zoom sizes
vertical all
vertacal zoom in
vertical zoom out
start
finish

Which one of those should I try?

Thanks.
Howard

On 3/7/2022 1:48 PM, dennis wrote:
in the view menue playback should be checked. then use shift plus 1/9 to set
the skip amount. hope this helps.