From: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: April 3, 2022 12:07 PM
To: all-audio@groups.io
Subject: Re: [all-audio] How Do I Make Winamp My Default Player?

Well...after seeing your message that says you have to use tab and shift-tab, I
tried it again; this time, I only get three things: find a setting, next tab
says, "default save location" the next and final one says "home button!"
That's all I get if I use just the tab key!  So why is it I'm getting something
different than what you all are telling me!  I did find "music player"...but
must use the arrow keys to get to it!  So now I am wondering if somehow, I
don't have Windows set correctly?  I did not install Windows myself, so is
there a way to know whether Windows is set up right?
Tom Kaufman