Good morning all,
Using Windows 11 with NVDA and Winamp 5.9.  In file explorer, I enter on an mp3
file and winamp comes up but it doesn't play.  When I hit x for play, it just
plays the last thing played.  To get it to play something new, I have to go
into the play menu and use its dialog box to navigate to the file I want to
hear.  Previously, I could find an mp3 file and press enter; then Winamp would
come up and play the track.  Now it just shows the main window.  Ideas, anyone?
 Thanks.
Howard