Hi. I wonder if anyone can help.

I’ve purchased an Oticon device that plugs into a TV and, on being paired,
streams the sound through my hearing aids. Unfortunately, none of the
connectors for the device appears to match the ports on our TV. Below, I’ll
list the types of ports on our TV and then the four Oticon connectors. It seems
incredible that a new device and a new TV, both purchased within the past two
months, can’t be connected. I’m hoping someone can suggest which connector
should work with which port.

TV ports:
USB
Optical