Fra: all-audio@groups.io <all-audio@groups.io> På vegne af Dean Masters
Sendt: 15. november 2022 04:53
Til: All Audio <all-audio@groups.io>
Emne: [all-audio] sound system

I am in a barbershop quartet and we need some kind of sound system that a
blind person can use. We just need one microphone that will pick up all four
voices. We don't have a lot of money since we haven't had any paid gigs yet.

Are there any suggestions for maybe one speaker with one mike? I have seen a
lot of karaoke type machines on Amazon but don't think their mikes would
pick up more than one voice too well.

Thanks for any help,
Dean