Please send it to me so I can hear it.

ch...@wright-media.com
On 11/20/2023 1:10 AM, David Mehler wrote:
Hello,

I'm needing some help with what is probably bad audio, but it's the
best it's going to get. I have a raspberry pi 4 with a USB mic and I
had it pull in some audio. On Linux the mic was at 100%, but let's
just say audio was coming through some obstacles, and I need to see if
I can increase it's volume plus perform some other miracles on it.
I've got 22050khz .wav files as of now. I've got goldwave and
audacity, it's been years since I've done this and there might be a
time constraint.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.

--

Christopher Wright - helping podcasters produce and publish great spoken word
audio without spending hours on editing

www.avg.com